openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From linda rae <l...@dragon-research.com>
Subject Will reversemappingTask() generate EJB3 annotations?
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 12:58:07 GMT
I apologize if this question has been previously asked and answered.  I have googled for an
answer with no luck.

I have been requested to use OpenJPA on a project.  The tool appears straight forward and
works well, I have ran the reverse engineering example on my own DB - it works great.  However...
no EJB3 annotations were generated (@Entity, etc).

What configuration option must I define to have the reversemapping tool generate an EJB3 EntityEJB?

A short response would be great - any response would would really help (am I asking for something
that does not exist?)

Thank-you,

Linda Rae