openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@SUN.com>
Subject Re: [CONF] OpenJPA: Powered By (page edited)
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 15:47:36 GMT
Hi Kevin,

I understand your concern. We could sort by last letter. But you'd
still be underneath bea, ode, and openejb. ;-)

Also, you have such a teeny tiny little graphic it gets totally lost
underneath the camel. How about making the Websphere graphic ten
times bigger? Or coming up with a cooler graphic entirely?

Craig