openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Packaging with maven
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 16:26:12 GMT

Patrick raises a good point. Also, we might also be able to just have
the "openjpa" aggregate jar module be in a sub-directory named
"openjpa" without having to rename the parent module's enclosing
directory, since I don't think Maven much cares what the name of the
directory in which the parent module resides (I doubt it even ever
looks at it). I.e., it would be located at http://svn.apache.org/
repos/asf/openjpa/trunk/openjpa/openjpa.

How does that sound?