openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ready to move OpenJPA svn repository?
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 05:05:49 GMT

I've gone ahead and renamed the versions in the pom.xml files from
"0.9.8-incubating-SNAPSHOT" to "0.9.8-SNAPSHOT" and built and
deployed a snapshot:

   http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/
openjpa/apache-openjpa/0.9.8-SNAPSHOT/apache-openjpa-0.9.8-SNAPSHOT-
binary.zip

It looks good to me so far.

I've also changed all the references I could find to the old
incubator svn repository on the wiki.