openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Will reversemappingTask() generate EJB3 annotations?
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 17:26:12 GMT
That's what I've found too. The reversemapping tool will create new java
files based on the database tables, and provide an orm.xml file. No
annotations though.

You can always add them based on the generated orm.xml file although that
might be easier said than done if you have a lot of entities.

-mike