openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do we know the entity is successfully deployed on appserver
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 00:02:39 GMT
> It's up to each app server to decide how you can check the deployment status.

I think it'd be good, though, if OpenJPA had a setting or an API call
to ensure that everything was up and running once the factory was
created. Currently, that API call is:

emf.createEntityManager().close();

It'd be nice at least to provide either a declarative (setting)
approach for that, or an API that does just that but sounds a bit less
hacky. We could then potentially optimize the API at a later time.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907