openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Will reversemappingTask() generate EJB3 annotations?
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 17:48:44 GMT

That is correct: the reversemappingtool only currently supports
generating an orm.xml file. We would like to add support for
generating annotations someday, but it is not there yet.

Take a look at the "reversemapping" example in a recent openjpa
snapshot for an example of running the reversemappingtool from a
build.xml file.