openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: First post-graduation OpenJPA release
Date Sat, 19 May 2007 23:40:56 GMT

I personally lean towards just bumping it up to 1.0 and cutting a
release as soon as possible after we complete the incubator->TLP
process. A release number < 1.0 suggests to so many people that a
product is not production-ready, and OpenJPA is so mature and in use
in so many mission-critical systems that I think we should just bump
all the open issues to a 1.0.1 or 1.1 release and get a 1.0 release
out in the public.