openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Ngo, Anh \(ISS Southfield\)" <>
Subject xml store help?
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 16:19:17 GMT

I am evaluating openJPA to use for our current project.  It works fine
for our need with database.  But I am having problem with the
XMLStoreManager.  I have two simple objects - Customer and User.
Customer can have multiple users.  I look at the object store in xml
file.  It stored like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

    <object class="net.iss.mss.jpa.examples.remedy.Customer" oid="1"

        <field name="customerId">

        <field name="customerName">

        <field name="users">

Shoud the Users element store User object?  The XMLStoreManager failed
to load data in because it doest not know how to create this object:

Please help...

I attached my orm.xml and persisentene.xml for your references.

Anh Ngo

Senior Application Programmer

IBM Internet Security Systems

248 226 9059