openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatk...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: How do we know the entity is successfully deployed on appserver
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 22:39:28 GMT
Joshua,

If you deploy an application into an appserver, and your persistence.xml
contains the openjpa.jdbc.SynchronizeMappings property, the tables will be
created on the 1st emf.createEntityManager() call (or injection of EM that does
the same in the background), i.e. on every redeploy or server restart.

It's up to each app server to decide how you can check the deployment status.

Regards,
-marina