openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate from Incubation
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 15:50:45 GMT
+1

Only comment is that we might consider narrowing the scope a tiny
bit, saying something like

".... to be known as Apache OpenJPA, chartered with the
implementation of the Java Persistence API as well as related object
persistence technology, for dis..."

Just so that the board doesn't feel that the scope is *too* broad.
It says the same thing, but emphasizes what the project currently does.

That said, it would probably be fine as is :)

geir