openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Historical Session
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 18:44:27 GMT

Sadly, no. We don't have any built-in support for historical support
at this time, although we have thought for a long time that this
would be a great feature to have.

You can, of course, do it yourself manually with a bunch of
persistent Date fields, but I agree that this is pretty cumbersome to
have to manage yourself.