openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From <subrahmanyam.sa...@accenture.com>
Subject Need help
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 09:14:48 GMT
Hi JPA Team,

I am trying to learn JPA and thanks for your efforts to develop the JPA.

I am trying to execute the sample program given in 5 minute quick start
guide to OpenJPA <http://incubator.apache.org/openjpa/quick-start.html>
. I am able to execute and see the result in console. But how to connect
to Derby database which is comes along with the package.  In
persistence.xml I found that you open the connection. But how to connect
derby database and see the data in the  table Message (since we are
creating & inserting into the Message table).

Thanks,

Regards

Sanku Subrahmanyam

Accenture - Bangalore