openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Phill Moran" <>
Subject RE: [VOTE] move current release to 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 20:06:00 GMT
There are Jira entries and there always will be. I think we are ready

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Prud'hommeaux [] On Behalf Of Marc
Sent: May 23, 2007 3:30 PM
Subject: [VOTE] move current release to 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

We recently discussed committing ourselves to the next release being OpenJPA
1.0.0. The general consensus seems to be in favor, so I'm putting it to a vote.

  +1 Make the current release be 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT, which indicates that the next
released version will be 1.0.0
  -1 Leave the current release to be 0.9.8-SNAPSHOT
  0 Don't care

This vote will remain open until 12pm PST on 5/26.

I'll start the voting off by recording my vote: +1

View raw message