openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Phill Moran" <pjmo...@rogers.com>
Subject RE: Will reversemappingTask() generate EJB3 annotations?
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 17:06:14 GMT
I am not sure that it will annotate your exiting code but (I think) it will make
an external mapping file for you or generate the annotated classes from the
ground up. Check out the MappingTool class/docs

-----Original Message-----
From: linda rae [mailto:lrae@dragon-research.com]
Sent: May 16, 2007 8:58 AM
To: open-jpa-dev@incubator.apache.org; open-jpa-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Will reversemappingTask() generate EJB3 annotations?

I apologize if this question has been previously asked and answered.  I have
googled for an answer with no luck.

I have been requested to use OpenJPA on a project.  The tool appears straight
forward and works well, I have ran the reverse engineering example on my own DB
- it works great.  However... no EJB3 annotations were generated (@Entity, etc).

What configuration option must I define to have the reversemapping tool generate
an EJB3 EntityEJB?

A short response would be great - any response would would really help (am I
asking for something that does not exist?)

Thank-you,

Linda Rae