openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Thakur" <rahul.thakur.x...@gmail.com>
Subject PersistenceCapable import and OpenJPA maven plugin unit test
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 09:28:17 GMT
Hi,

A couple of weeks ago Marc made a good suggestion on IRC that it would
be nice to have the OpenJPA Maven plugin not to be dependent on any
specific version of OpenJPA library.

I removed the compile time dependency but cannot drop it altogether
since the plugin's unit test (link below), that verifies that an Entity
has been enhanced, imports PersistenceCapable.
http://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/openjpa-maven-plugin/src/test/java/org/codehaus/mojo/openjpa/OpenJpaEnhancerMojoTest.java

Guess I am back to my question again - any other way to verify that an
Entity is enhanced? Or is it reasonable to leave a 'test' scope
dependency?

Appreciate any pointers.

Thanks,

Rahul