Am Donnerstag, den 19.04.2007, 21:34 +0200 schrieb Jacek Laskowski:
Did you configure it by purpose? These are settings I have never used
so I doubt if I help much.

Definitely. I have to mix EJB2.1 CMP entity beans with the new JPA POJO CMP3 Entity Beans within the J2EE1.4
application servers managed transactions, that's why I am using OpenJPA in a "Java SE" like environment with
JTA transactions.

But I don't think that the transaction behaviour could influence the query parsing at initialization time of OpenJPA?

A difference is that I am using a some-weeks-old nightly snapshot of 0.9.7 and you are using 0.9.8 - perhaps there
was something like a bugfix meanwhile?

Hans