don't bother that you messed something up. At least from the XML-Schema definition I was able to derive the right
things I think:

Am Donnerstag, den 19.04.2007, 20:36 +0200 schrieb Jacek Laskowski:
Not applicable to Java SE
persistence units.

So in that case this won't change anything for us - "Not applicable to Java SE PUs". We ARE using OpenJPA in a Java SE
persistence unit (at least from the view of JPA our J2EE1.4 container will be only "SE").

So did I understand you wrong? I thought this WOULD be applicable in SE environments? NO? - So what are the options
for SE environments once again?