openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <>
Subject Testing an OpenJPA module
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 18:54:46 GMT

I'm having some difficulties testing a module that uses persistent classes.
In that case the classes aren't loaded from a jar but are directly in the
classpath and so does the persistence.xml.  However I always get "No
Persistence provider for EntityManager named ode-store". I've tried several

- placing persistence.xml in a META-INF subdirectory of a directory directly
in my classpath
- placing persistence.xml in a directory directly in my classpath
- renaming my persistence.xml to openjpa.xml and placing its directory
directly in my classpath
- setting the system property to the location of the

None of these worked, same error message. I guess I'm missing something but
can't spot what, any idea?