openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new 'My Werawat' page
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:49:01 GMT
  I'm not a cwiki expert by any stretch -- one thing to do would be to
forward the username and page to infrastructure@ and ask them to
delete it.  Does anyone have permission to delete pages or is that
something we're missing right now?

Eddie

On 4/28/07, Patrick Linskey <plinskey@bea.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Someone added a new page that seems to be spam, and I don't have
> permissions in Confluence to delete it. Does anyone know how I get such
> permission?
>
> The page in question is
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/openjpa/My+Werawat
>
> -Patrick
>
> --
> Patrick Linskey
> BEA Systems, Inc.
> by email and then delete it.
>
> Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information
of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,
 proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then
delete it.