openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] publish openjpa 0.9.7-incubating release
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:42:13 GMT
Mike--

  RE the KEYS file, you can just ssh to people.apache.org and check
the KEYS file out directly into /www/incubator.apache.org/openjpa/
directory.  No uploading necessary!  :)

  To be sure -- the rest of the items are just nits which could mostly
be cleaned up just by deleting the directories / files after they're
uploaded.  I don't have strong feelings about them, so just do
whatever the community feels is best.  Certainly, it's fine to ship
them for 0.9.7.

Cheers,
Eddie