openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Bug in openjpa-all pom?
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 01:04:21 GMT
I noticed that when building a project with mvn, I get OpenJPA
responding twice to a persistence.xml with another provider.

      [java] WARNING: Found unrecognized persistence provider
"oracle.toplink.essentials.ejb.cmp3.EntityManagerFactoryProvider" in
place of OpenJPA provider.  This providers properties will not be used.
      [java] WARNING: Found unrecognized persistence provider
"oracle.toplink.essentials.ejb.cmp3.EntityManagerFactoryProvider" in
place of OpenJPA provider.  This providers properties will not be used.

I think this is due to an incorrect pom for openjpa-all, that
includes all the other openjpa jars as dependencies, even though
openjpa-all jar contains the contents of the other jars. So there
should be other dependencies listed (e.g. logging) but not the
openjpa ones.

Am I missing something?

Craig

Craig Russell