openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] required vs. optional dependencies
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 22:57:55 GMT
I agree that it's nice to have an out-of-the-box database shipped
with our distribution.

Once Java SE 6 is universal, we can revisit the decision, since Java
SE 6 distributes Java DB (a renamed Derby distribution).

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!