openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] publish openjpa 0.9.7-incubating release
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:49:19 GMT
Michael-

On Apr 18, 2007, at 11:35 AM, Michael Dick wrote:

> Thanks Marc,
>
> How do I upload my key to http://incubator.apache.org/openjpa/
> KEYS ?  The
> only documentation I've found indicates that I need to upload it,
> but not
> where the key needs to go.

As Eddie mentioned, you should be able to ssh into people.apache.org
and edit /www/incubator.apache.org/openjpa/KEYS directly (and then
check it in). After that is done, there is a delay (maybe around an
hour) before it will be mirrored and start showing up at http://
incubator.apache.org/openjpa/KEYS

You could also check out https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/
openjpa/site/docs/ locally, edit the KEYS file, check it in, and then
ssh to people.apache.org and 'svn up KEYS', but it's probably easier
to just do it on people.apache.org.

> - The source distribution contains a derby.log file at:
>>  <source-dist>/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/derby.log
>

> This is pretty easy to clean up, and I'll do that before I create
> another
> release candidate.

I think I noticed a commit from Patrick that fixes this for the
future (I believe he set a derby property to tell it to put the log
in target/).