openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject OpenJPA UML javadocs
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:58:55 GMT
All-

The people at yWorks have graciously provided OpenJPA with an open-
source license to use their UML-generating plugin to javadoc. I've
run it on our docs, and you can see the output here:

    http://people.apache.org/~mprudhom/openjpa-umldocs/

Do people think this would be sufficiently useful to include in the
binary distribution? It adds a bit more of a deployment headache
(since they asked us not to publicly distribute the license, so it
would need to be communicated via individual channels) and increases
the size of the distribution by a bit, but if we think the UML
annotations would be useful for people who are trying to get up to
speed on the OpenJPA architecture, then it may be worth it.