openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From yangdq <dingqiang_y...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Errors with 0.9.7
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 20:26:15 GMT

Yes, we use Kodo 4.1.2.  The bundled openJPA version is 0.9.5, but we met
some problem so we downloaded 0.9.6 and it worked fine with Kodo 4.1.2 and
Spring 2.0.2.  Now we need to use LinkedHashSet instead of HashSet in our
JPA entity collection fields but 0.9.6 does not support it.  It seems that
0.9.7 support LinkedHashSet, that was the reason we are evaluating 0.9.7.
But it seemed Kodo 4.1.2 is not compatible with openJPA 0.9.7.  The
"AbstractTransactionalCommonSpringBase.xml" is attached below:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE beans PUBLIC "-//SPRING//DTD BEAN//EN"
"http://www.springframework.org/dtd/spring-beans.dtd">
<beans>
  <bean id="dataSource" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
destroy-method="close">
    <property
    <property
  </bean>

  <bean id="vidaEntityManager"
class="com.psi.vida.platform.util.VidaEntityManager">
    <property name="entityManagerFactory" ref="entityManagerFactory"/>
  </bean>

  <bean id="entityManagerFactory"
class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean">
	<property name="persistenceXmlLocation"
value="spring/persistence_spring.xml" />
	<property name="dataSource" ref="dataSource"/>
    <property name="jpaVendorAdapter">
      <bean class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.vendor.OpenJpaVendorAdapter">
        <property name="databasePlatform"
value="org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.OracleDictionary"/>
      </bean>
    </property>
    <property name="loadTimeWeaver">
      <bean
class="org.springframework.instrument.classloading.SimpleLoadTimeWeaver"/>
    </property>
    <property name="jpaProperties">
		<props>
		<prop key="show_sql">true</prop>
		</props>
	</property>
  </bean>

  <bean
class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor"
/>

  <bean id="transactionManager"
class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.JpaTransactionManager">
    <property name="entityManagerFactory" ref="entityManagerFactory"
/><property name="dataSource" ref="dataSource"/>
  </bean>

</beans>