openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From yangdq <dingqiang_y...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Errors with 0.9.7
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 19:30:38 GMT

Here is the stack trace:

with name 'entityManagerFactory' defined in class path resource
[spring/AbstractTransactionalCommonSpringBase.xml]: Invocation of init
method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/openjpa/util/ProxyArrayList
org/apache/openjpa/util/ProxyArrayList
	at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:260)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:56)
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:268)
	at
kodo.profile.proxies.ProfilingProxyManager.<clinit>(ProfilingProxyManager.java:20)
	at kodo.conf.KodoProductDerivation.class$(KodoProductDerivation.java:31)
	at
kodo.conf.KodoProductDerivation.beforeConfigurationLoad(KodoProductDerivation.java:93)
	at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.ProductDerivations.beforeConfigurationLoad(ProductDerivations.java:176)
	at
org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.<init>(OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.java:486)
	at
org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.<init>(OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.java:154)
	at
org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.<init>(OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.java:145)
	at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl$ClassTransformerImpl.<init>(PersistenceProviderImpl.java:124)
	at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl$ClassTransformerImpl.<init>(PersistenceProviderImpl.java:116)
	at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl.createContainerEntityManagerFactory(PersistenceProviderImpl.java:93)
	at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean.createNativeEntityManagerFactory(LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean.java:204)
	at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.java:242)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1118)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1085)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:429)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:250)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:141)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:247)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:161)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBeansOfType(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:236)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBeansOfType(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:225)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanFactoryUtils.beansOfTypeIncludingAncestors(BeanFactoryUtils.java:205)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanFactoryUtils.beanOfTypeIncludingAncestors(BeanFactoryUtils.java:292)
	at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.findDefaultEntityManagerFactory(PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:411)
	at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.findEntityManagerFactory(PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:374)
	at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$AnnotatedMember.resolveEntityManager(PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:541)
	at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$AnnotatedMember.resolve(PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:512)
	at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$AnnotatedMember.inject(PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:449)
	at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessAfterInstantiation(PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:239)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:416)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:250)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:141)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:247)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:161)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:273)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:346)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:92)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:77)
	at
org.springframework.test.AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.loadContextLocations(AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.java:182)
	at
org.springframework.test.AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.loadContext(AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.java:152)
	at
org.springframework.test.AbstractSpringContextTests.getContext(AbstractSpringContextTests.java:105)
	at
org.springframework.test.AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.setUp(AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.java:83)
	at
org.springframework.test.ConditionalTestCase.runBare(ConditionalTestCase.java:69)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.junit3.JUnit3TestReference.run(JUnit3TestReference.java:128)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:460)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:673)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:386)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)