openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: new site look
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 13:22:20 GMT

Hi Guys,

I'm the guy that put the original ActiveMQ design together.  If you want
I'll tweak it some more for you guys.  Perhaps change the color scheme?  Or
do you just want a better integrated banner/logo?  Once we get that done,
perhaps you want a cool little software box like the ones that I made for:
http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-411-release.html and
http://geronimo.apache.org/downloads.html

Regards,
Hiram