openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From yangdq <>
Subject Errors with 0.9.7
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 19:21:39 GMT

I downloaded the openjpa 0.9.7 nightly build to replace my current 0.9.6
version.  After that, all my unit tests failed with the following exception:

with name 'entityManagerFactory' defined in class path resource
[spring/AbstractTransactionalSpringBase.xml]: Invocation of init method
failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:

I checked the 0.9.7 openjpa.jar and found ProxyArrayList, ProxyHashSet,
ProxyHashMap are all missing.  Is this a problem with 0.9.7 build?
Sent from the open-jpa-dev mailing list archive at

View raw message