openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] publish openjpa 0.9.7-incubating release
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 17:22:39 GMT

On Apr 18, 2007, at 10:11 AM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

>> - The binary distribution contains a new JAR file whose
>> license is unclear; this is:
>>   <binary-dist>/lib/docbook-xsl-1.67.2.zip
>
> That dependency is unnecessary -- it's needed to build the docs,
> but not
> by the runtime.

This is there because we draw in all the dependencies that we don't
explicitly exclude in the openjpa-project/assembly.xml, and at some
point, someone (probably me) added docbook-xsl as a dependency so as
to ensure that the docbook processing phase had access to the
stylesheets.

I've gone ahead and fixed this in the trunk by adding it to the
exclude list (revision 530094).