openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] OpenJPA Graduation
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 20:22:52 GMT
Patrick,

On 4/27/07, Patrick Linskey <plinskey@bea.com> wrote:

> In terms of graduation, if we go the top-level route, I'd like to
> propose Craig as the PMC chair.

I second that "vote", if you are not interested.  Craig has gotten us out of
"Apache hot water" a few times with his background on Apache-isms.  And, he
has demonstrated his overall technical knowledge in JPA and persistence
issues, in general.  I would think Craig would make an excellent PMC chair.

Kevin

I think that he'd be a good fit since