openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] publish openjpa 0.9.7-incubating release
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 14:52:29 GMT
Another alternative is to back out the changes for OPENJPA-182 until we get
the complete solution..  But, looking at the changes for OPENJPA-182, that
looks to be quite the job and I'm not sure how many of these parts have been
touched since that commit...  I would rather wait until OPENJPA-222 tests
clean and then go forward with another vote...  But, I am open to other
suggestions.

Kevin