openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (No)existing table in SQL server
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 14:38:56 GMT
Armad,
This exception doesn't mean the table doesn't exist in the database, it
means that the metadata doesn't define a proper table for this persistence
type.  Either the annotations or the xml are not properly defining the table
for this persistence type.  It would be good to see the complete exception
text.  Also, the annotated Entity classes and/or the persistence.xml would
help with deciphering this problem.

Thanks,
Kevin