openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mapping tool in eclipse
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 03:14:23 GMT
Phill-

It sounds like you have the tool set up to use the openjpa-all-0.9.6-
incubating.jar, but you haven't added any of the other required
dependencies to the environment's classpath. You should put
everything (except the derby jar) in the lib/ directory of the
OpenJPA distribution in the environments classpath.