openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] OpenJPA Graduation
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 20:07:02 GMT
In terms of graduation, if we go the top-level route, I'd like to
propose Craig as the PMC chair. I think that he'd be a good fit since
he's quite active in the OpenJPA community, and also has a good deal of
knowledge about and experience within Apache. I think that he would do a
great job of continuing to represent Apache-isms to the OpenJPA
community and vice-versa.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey