openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject annotations / tags in JIRA?
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 20:31:41 GMT
Hi,

Is it possible to annotate issues in JIRA with some sort of structured
or semi-structured tag? I'd like to be able to mark OPENJPA-204 so that
we can come back to it later when working on the next JPA specification
version. I guess I could clone the issue and either make a new issue
type or a new component, but it seems like it'd be convenient to just
mark it as "JPA2-followup" or something like that.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.