openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Duplicate Query - where none exists
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 18:28:09 GMT
FWIW, I think that I've seen an incorrect duplicate query warning at
some point as well.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.

by email and then delete it.

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.