openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Artifact names
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:48:14 GMT
I've been overriding the deployment location for the staging directory. I
thought I made the changes back to trunk, but I must have missed it, I just
added it back in.

The changes configure the deploy plugin to look for a
deploy.altRepositoryvariable, if it's found we'll deploy to that
location.

The variable can be added in ${M2_HOME}/settings.xml like this :
  <profiles>
    <profile>
      <id>release</id>
      <properties>          <deploy.altRepository>
people.apache.org::default::scp://people.apache.org/home/mikedd/public_html/staging-repository
</deploy.altRepository>
      </properties>
    </profile>
</profiles>

Run mvn -Prelease deploy and watch for scp and it will deploy to the
alternate location. If you just do the build from a subproject it should
work (haven't tried it though).

wrote:

> [...]
as maven likes,

wrote:

> [...]