openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] publish openjpa 0.9.7-incubating release
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:23:35 GMT

> Michael-
>
> On Apr 18, 2007, at 12:27 PM, Michael Dick wrote:
>
> > I'd rather not cut another release, but I think we do need to
> > resolve the
> > issue with the docbook jar. If we can live with the extra jar then
> > the vote
> > can proceed.
>
> Personally, I think it is sufficiently ugly to release with the
> docbook jar to justify starting another release.

However, if others disagree, I'll happily accede to the majority. For
> now, my vote changes to +0.
>

> I agree but like you I can be talked out of it. I'll take another look
over everything and start another release tonight / tomorrow.

I'm a little nervous about OpenJPA-222. From talking with Dave it sounds
like it has a large effect on DB2. I'd like to get that issue resolved if
possible.

--
-Michael Dick