openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] publish openjpa 0.9.7-incubating release
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 19:27:08 GMT
I'd rather not cut another release, but I think we do need to resolve the
issue with the docbook jar. If we can live with the extra jar then the vote
can proceed.

If I go back and remove the jar, republish etc. I'm assuming we'll have to
restart the clock on the vote, correct me if I'm wrong in this regard.

--
-Michael Dick