openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] publish openjpa 0.9.7-incubating release
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:54:41 GMT
Marc beat me to it, but in case this helps here's the xml that can be used
to access the staging repository  :

    <repositories>
        <repository>
            <id>staging-repository</id>
            <name>mikedd's staging repository</name>
            <url>

http://people.apache.org/~mikedd/staging-repository<http://people.apache.org/%7Emikedd/staging-repository>
            </url>
        </repository>
        . . .
    </repositories>

All the OpenJPA artifacts can be accessed this way (at least I was able to
download them). If there are other artifacts that we need to publish then
I'll go ahead and put them on people.apache.org/~mikedd too.  Maybe we just
need to include these instructions in the email that we send out for the
vote?

Thanks,

--
-Michael Dick