openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject 0.9.8 release
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 22:16:07 GMT
Earlier today I created the 0.9.8 release in JIRA, and moved most of the
open issues from 0.9.7 to 0.9.8.

There's one open issue against 0.9.7 - OpenJPA-179 and I'll submit a fix for
that later tonight (or move it to 0.9.8). Marc just committed the fix for
OpenJPA-196, if there are any other issues that we need to include please
move them back to 0.9.7.

Besides the issues mentioned above I think we'll need to add a change log,
building.txt (for the source archive) and a release notes file (I thought we
had one, but I didn't see it - maybe I'm blind). I'll take a crack at those
tonight as well.

Assuming there aren't any other major issues, I'll go ahead and create the
tags etc. tomorrow.

Thanks,
--
-Michael Dick