openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] OpenJPA Graduation
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:58:23 GMT

I'm personally rather neutral on whether OpenJPA should be a TLP vs.
a sub-project. TLP seems like it allows us more flexibility and
independence, so by default I would lean towards being a TLP.

However, I do notice that the DB TLP already holds other similar
projects (Torque, OJB, and Apache JDO), so I wonder if the Apache
board would ask questions about why they should be handled differently.