openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Artifact names
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:09:00 GMT
Michael-

I personally think that keeping "-project-" in the artifact zip name
is tolerable. I too had looked around (albeit briefly) for a solution
to this a while ago, and found none.

Once OpenJPA is out of incubation and we are deploying releases to
the Apache mirror system, we'll probably need to put in some more
deployment-oriented logic that doesn't use the "deploy" phase, so at
that time we might be able to put in some renaming logic.

+1 for tolerating the artifact name "openjpa-project-0.9.7-
incubating.zip".