openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Pinaki Poddar" <ppod...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Errors with 0.9.7
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 19:37:58 GMT

kodo.conf.KodoProductDerivation.beforeConfigurationLoad(KodoProductDeriv
ation.java:93)
Is Kodo available in your runtime environment or only OpenJPA?
The stack trace suggests that you have a Kodo installation.
Please elaborate the runtime environment with versions of OpenJPA, Kodo,
Spring you have been using.

Also can you post AbstractTransactionalCommonSpringBase.xml?

Pinaki Poddar
BEA Systems
415.402.7317

-----Original Message-----
From: yangdq [mailto:dingqiang_yang@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 2:31 PM
To: open-jpa-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Errors with 0.9.7

Here is the stack trace:

bean with name 'entityManagerFactory' defined in class path resource
[spring/AbstractTransactionalCommonSpringBase.xml]: Invocation of init
method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/openjpa/util/ProxyArrayList
org/apache/openjpa/util/ProxyArrayList
	at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:260)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:56)
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:268)
	at
kodo.profile.proxies.ProfilingProxyManager.<clinit>(ProfilingProxyManage
r.java:20)
	at
kodo.conf.KodoProductDerivation.class$(KodoProductDerivation.java:31)
	at
kodo.conf.KodoProductDerivation.beforeConfigurationLoad(KodoProductDeriv
ation.java:93)
	at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.ProductDerivations.beforeConfigurationLoad(P
roductDerivations.java:176)
	at
org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.<init>(OpenJPAConfigura
tionImpl.java:486)
	at
org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.<init>(OpenJPAConfigura
tionImpl.java:154)
	at
org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.<init>(OpenJPAConfigura
tionImpl.java:145)
	at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl$ClassTransformerI
mpl.<init>(PersistenceProviderImpl.java:124)
	at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl$ClassTransformerI
mpl.<init>(PersistenceProviderImpl.java:116)
	at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl.createContainerEn
tityManagerFactory(PersistenceProviderImpl.java:93)
	at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean.creat
eNativeEntityManagerFactory(LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean.java:
204)
	at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.afterProper
tiesSet(AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.java:242)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1118)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1085)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:429)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObjec
t(AbstractBeanFactory.java:250)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.g
etSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:141)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
stractBeanFactory.java:247)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
stractBeanFactory.java:161)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.get
BeansOfType(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:236)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.get
BeansOfType(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:225)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanFactoryUtils.beansOfTypeIncludingA
ncestors(BeanFactoryUtils.java:205)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanFactoryUtils.beanOfTypeIncludingAn
cestors(BeanFactoryUtils.java:292)
	at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcess
or.findDefaultEntityManagerFactory(PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcesso
r.java:411)
	at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcess
or.findEntityManagerFactory(PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:
374)
	at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcess
or$AnnotatedMember.resolveEntityManager(PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostPro
cessor.java:541)
	at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcess
or$AnnotatedMember.resolve(PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:5
12)
	at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcess
or$AnnotatedMember.inject(PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:44
9)
	at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcess
or.postProcessAfterInstantiation(PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.
java:239)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFac
tory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:416)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObjec
t(AbstractBeanFactory.java:250)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.g
etSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:141)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
stractBeanFactory.java:247)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Ab
stractBeanFactory.java:161)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.pre
InstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:273)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(A
bstractApplicationContext.java:346)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init
>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:92)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init
>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:77)
	at
org.springframework.test.AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.loadContextLoc
ations(AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.java:182)
	at
org.springframework.test.AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.loadContext(Ab
stractSingleSpringContextTests.java:152)
	at
org.springframework.test.AbstractSpringContextTests.getContext(AbstractS
pringContextTests.java:105)
	at
org.springframework.test.AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.setUp(Abstract
SingleSpringContextTests.java:83)
	at
org.springframework.test.ConditionalTestCase.runBare(ConditionalTestCase
.java:69)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.junit3.JUnit3TestReference.run(JUn
it3TestReference.java:128)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.ja
va:38)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTe
stRunner.java:460)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTe
stRunner.java:673)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRun
ner.java:386)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRu
nner.java:196)