openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatk...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: (No)existing table in SQL server
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:13:28 GMT
Armad,

Are you using GlassFish with OpenJPA? If yes, there is a special integration
with the Toplink code to be able to drop and create tables at deployment time.
No other JPA provider has this support. I was looking at adding the same level
of support for OpenJPA but the existing options available via persistence.xml
properties are very limited and do not map exactly to the behavior available for
the Toplink code. I plan to return to this work a bit later.

regards,
-marina