openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <...@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com>
Subject Re: Problem trying to persist an entity into Derby from a Web App deployed to Geronimo
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 23:44:31 GMT
Hello again.

On further searching, I have found that every field in the meta data is
flagged as not being cascade_immediate.

So, during the cascadePersist call, nothing is getting single persisted.

Was I supposed to do something to get these set to 'cascade_immediate'
or is there supposed to be a regular persist call that pushes the whole
object at once?

Thanks,

Jay