openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: manual.pdf
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2007 10:14:20 GMT

> I was messing around with our docbook processing today, and I found
> the docbkx-maven-plugin plugin, which makes the docbook handling much
> easier, and allows us to easily generate PDF from the documentation
> (something I was having a hard time doing with our embedded ant tasks).
>
> You can take a look at the output at:
>
>     http://people.apache.org/~mprudhom/manual.pdf
>
> I've updated the pom to use the new processing mechanism. Please let
> me know if anyone has any problem with the new docs that get generated.

I like it very much! Awesome! I need it for other projects, too. Good work Marc.

Would it be possible to change OpenJPA with Apache OpenJPA in this
document? I couldn't find any reference of it in the whole document
other than apache.openjpa in variable names.

This document mentiones a reference guide. Where's it?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl