openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Duplicate query
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 18:36:12 GMT
On 4/19/07, Hans J. Prueller <hans.prueller@gmx.net> wrote:

>  thank you for diving into this. I added the following node to my
> persistence.xml right
>  after the <classes> - List:
>
>  <exclude-unlisted-classes >true</exclude-unlisted-classes>
>
>  It seems that the "duplicate query" warning stays - did  I add it the wrong
> way?

I assume you're working with Java SE environment, aren't you? I'm
asking as the exclude-unlisted-classes is only intended for javase env
not javaee.

According to the spec the exclude-unlisted-classes defaults to false,
so empty element doesn't change much. Run with
<exclude-unlisted-classes>true</exclude-unlisted-classes> that should
do the magic.

<xsd:element name="exclude-unlisted-classes" type="xsd:boolean"
default="false" minOccurs="0">
  <xsd:annotation>
    <xsd:documentation>
      When set to true then only listed classes and jars will be
scanned for persistent classes, otherwise the enclosing
      jar or directory will also be scanned. Not applicable to Java SE
persistence units.
    </xsd:documentation>
  </xsd:annotation>
</xsd:element>