openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: (No)existing table in SQL server
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 19:42:12 GMT
On 4/12/07, armad <armad@linuxindex.pl> wrote:

> First, when I use TopLink or Hibernate everything is ok.
> So the entities are good.
> Deploy and test process:
> I create a .jar file with entities and EJB components, then I deploy it to
> the glassfish. Up to this moment everything is ok.  But when I run my client
> application, which connect to some beans which operates on entities, then I
> receive the exception.

If it's possible, send the application to me so I could take a look at it.

BTW, I wouldn't call your application ok for it's running smoothly
with TopLink and Hibernate. They're quite a few differences between
these JPA providers yet they (are to) support the same spec.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl